Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – February 2, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, February 2, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Any member of the public or group of people may approach the court , on behalf of the aggrieved persons for protection of his fundamental rights. This is called ________?
2. Namchik-Namphuk in Arunanchal Pradesh are famous fields for ?
3. Which among the following schemes is for prevention of Trafficking and rescue , Rehabilitation and reintegration of Victims of Trafficking and Commercial Sexual Exploitation?
4. The Chutak Hydroelectric Plant is located in which state/UT?
5. Commonwealth of Nations which is normally called Commonwealth is an intergovernmental organisation of how many independent member states?
6. Which among the following is a major exports from India to Bhutan?
7. The number of the Judges in the Supreme Court of India can be increased by which among the following?
8. Which among the following treaty founded the Euro Currency?
9. Which of these non-metals is liquid at room temperature?
10. Who among the following was responsible for the revival of Hinduism in the 19th century?