Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
71. What are principal roads connecting important places called?
72. Which Industry has spent the maximum on R&D in the previous year?
73. Which subject contributed the maximum to India’s research publication?
74. Which among the following is known as a discount market?
75. What is the range in which inflation has to be maintained by the RBI?
76. Who is the chairman of the Monetary policy committee?
77. How many stock exchanges are there in India?
78. Where is the secretariat of IOSCO located?
79. Investments made by Sovereign Wealth Funds in infrastructure projects can avail tax exemption upto-
80. What is the minimum networth of the sponsor of an Infrastructure Investment