Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
71. Which among the following would result in the fall in asset prices?
72. Which among the following curve defines the principle that zero tax rate would produce zero revenue for the government and a 100% tax rate would also generate zero revenue for the taxing Government?
73. Which among the following is the most reasonable idea behind issuing the “sweat equity” by the companies now a days?
74. In which year Public Debt Act was passed ?
75. How many currencies are used in the Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) that is both trade and export weighted indicator?
76. Which among the following industry has been traditionally called a “Child of Protection”?
77. During which five year plan The Khadi and Village Industries Commission was established ?
78. In which year Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), was established?
79. Who among the following was the chairman of All-India Rural Credit Review Committee (1969)?
80. The term “TDSAT” refers to which among the following ?