Indian Economy MCQs
71. As per the National Manufacturing Policy, the land area of a National Investment and Manufacturing Zone is to be minimum ____?
72. The investment in Plant & Machinery up to which among the following amounts in India is called a Tiny Unit in India?
73. Tendulkar Committee report has revealed that in 2004-05, India’s poverty which was measured 27% at that time is actually increased more than 10% and actual poverty was 37% . Which among the following was the reason behind these two conflicting measures of poverty in India?
74. Via which of the following, the Ministry of Finance is required to review every quarter the trends in Receipts and Expenditure in relation to the Budget and place it before both Houses of Parliament?
75. A Non-Resident Indian wants to get approval under Government Route for FDI in ‘Single Brand’ product retailing in India. Which among the following would be the appropriate agency to approach for this application?
76. Bring out the only statement, which is not fully correct:
77. How many key infrastructure sectors are known as Core sector in Indian Economy,used for Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data?
78. Which among the following decides the Saving Banks Account Interest Rate in India?
79. Dr. N.C. Saxena Committee was set up by the Ministry of Rural Development to advise it on
- Suitable methodology for BPL Census
- Estimation of poverty
Choose the correct option:
80. Who among the following was the chairman Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission (FSLRC)?