Indian Economy MCQs
71. The term “Reserve Replacement Ratio” is most commonly used in which of the following industries?
72. National Social Assistance programme was initially rolled out in which of the following five year plans?
73. Accession Tax is levied on which among the following?
74. How many states of India are covered under the National Horticulture Mission?
75. Which among the following duties is applied by a Government to control the exports of a commodity, so that the commodity can be used by the local markets than in foreign countries?
76. The calculations of “Cultural command area ” are used in which among the following?
77. A company wishes to establish a Multi Product Special Economic Zone in Manipur. What is the minimum area requirement for this company to fulfill for getting approval for that SEZ ?
78. Which among the following country creates most problems related to the “round tripping” in Indian Economy in context with FDI from this country to India?
79. Which among the following is the major marine food export item of India ?
80. Which among the following was the first Government Company to be privatized in India?