Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
71. Which among the following was the first Government Company to be privatized in India?
72. Microcredit or microfinance is a novel approach to banking with the poor through Self Help Groups or SHGs. However, the Microfinance Institutions or MFI’s have now replaced the SHGs with JLGs. What does the JLG most commonly stands for?
73. Central Employment Guarantee Council overlooks the progress of which among the following scheme?
74. Which among the following was not Stipulated in the Fiscal Responsibility And Budget Management Act 2003?
75. What are the General Anti-Avoidance Rules?
76. Maximum share in India’s total external debt is of which among the following currency?
77. If you go to the market and purchase an Air conditioner for your factory, then in economic terminology, you are most probably doing which among the following?
78. Reserve Tranche Position (RTP) is a term used in context with ____?
79. Currently, which among the following products is facing imports ban from China?
80. When is the total utility maximum?