Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
131. Which among the following is known as Gresham’s Law?
132. Which of the following have the highest share in the distribution of credit to agriculture and allied sectors?
133. Which among the following was not Stipulated in the Fiscal Responsibility And Budget Management Act 2003?
134. The Laffer curve is the graphical representation of :
135. Which of the following best defines a floating-rate bond?
136. Which among the following is related to the demand curve?
137. What defines a market place in an economy?
138. What year is taken a base year for calculating GDP?
139. Which of the following are part of Gross National Product(GNP)?
140. Who presents the economic survey every year?