Current Affairs Quiz-September, 2020
21. Which country has revoked the Visas of more than 1,000 Chinese students recently?
22. Briton Jane Fraser is set to become the first woman head of which global group?
23. Which country has carried out the first nationwide test of its civil alarm systems?
24. Which body has issued guidelines to Banks regarding the appointment of Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)?
25. Prime Minister of India has inaugurated three petroleum projects recently, located in which state?
26. The Indian Government has banned the export of which food commodity, under Foreign Trade Act, due to its price rise?
27. The Supreme Court has called for setting up of a 5-member panel of distinguished citizens to set standards for which segment?
28. Which Britain tennis player has been given a wildcard to French Open 2020?
29. Which Public sector Unit of India exited from Sudan, after non-payment of dues from the country?
30. Which organisation has initiated a probe into an accident involving Howitzer gun system in Pokhran?