Current Affairs Quiz-September, 2020
1. The first Roll on- Roll Off (RORO) service of which section of Indian Railways was flagged off recently?
2. What is the name of the event observed by all Ministries for a fortnight, to focus on the issues of ‘Swachhata’?
3. Which institution has recently developed world’s largest ‘Solar tree’ in India?
4. Which organization released a survey that finds over half of the 25 kinds of health services is disrupted due to COVID-19?
5. Union Cabinet has approved a MoU with which country in the field of geology and mineral resources?
6. Which two Union Territories of India have joined in the ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ Scheme?
7. Which Ministry has released the SOP for metro train operations in the country?
8. Which country has allowed flights from all countries to cross its skies to reach the UAE?
9. Metro train services are to be operated across the country, except in which state/UT?
10. Google has partnered with which nation to develop flood warning service?