Current Affairs Quiz-September, 2020
1. Which company has launched a new ventilation device named ‘SpiceOxy’?
2. The Qutub Minar was illuminated in white and red, to mark the Solidarity movement of which country?
3. As per the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, who surpassed Mark Zuckerberg to become the third-richest person in the world?
4. Which institution has recently developed world’s largest ‘Solar tree’ in India?
5. Which organization released a survey that finds over half of the 25 kinds of health services is disrupted due to COVID-19?
6. Metro train services are to be operated across the country, except in which state/UT?
7. What is the name of the online contest launched by the Ministry of Jal Shakti, to sensitise about water conservation?
8. Hindi, Kashmiri and Dogri are set to become the official languages of which State / UT?
9. As per the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking (WUR) 2021, which is the only Indian institution to be in the list of top 350 varsities?
10. Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council of India (GJEPC) organised first ever virtual Buyer and Seller Meet for which precious stone/ jewellery?