Current Affairs Quiz - April, 2021
1. Which country is set to gift nearly 2 lakh doses of COVID-19 vaccines to the UN Peace keepers?
2. Which institution in its report “South Asia Vaccinates”, estimates India’s GDP growth in FY 22 would be in the range from 7.5% to 12.5%?
3. ‘AIM-PRIME’ programme launched by the NITI Aayog, is associated with which objective?
4. Which body decides the interest cut on small saving schemes such as the PPF and NSC?
5. Which Ministry has released the “Women and Men in India 2020” report?
6. Xenobots, which were seen in the news recently, are robots developed from the stem cells of which organism?
7. A massive data leak has been witnessed by which social networking giant, recently?
8. As per the ‘Tribunals Reforms Ordinance’ promulgated recently, the powers of Appellate authorities are vested with which body?
9. The Barakah nuclear power plant, which started its commercial operation recently, is situated in which country?
10. Who has been appointed as the Mission Director of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)?