Current Affairs Quiz - April, 2021
1. Who is the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA) of India, whose term has been extended?
2. Which state has announced to launch the Affordable Rental Housing and Complexes (ARHC) scheme?
3. The women’s team of which country has bagged Gold Medal in the 25m Pistol Team event at ISSF World Cup?
4. The International Theatre Institute (ITI), the world’s largest performing arts organization, is headquartered in which city?
5. Which Ministry has invited research proposals with focus on female participation in economic activities?
6. New bacteria found in the ‘International Space Station’ has been named after which Indian scientist?
7. In which year, the Government e-Market (GeM) portal was launched?
8. What is the amount raised by the Government from disinvestment of CPSEs in 2020-21?
9. The ‘Muktijoddha Scholarship scheme’ is provided to the students of which country, by the Government of India?
10. Which Ministry has introduced ‘National Register’ for driving licenses (DLs)?