Quiz 620: Indian Polity for SSC Examinations
1. Legislature of the Union which is called ‘Parliament’ consists of :
2. Which of the following is incorrect about the Rajya Sabha ?
3. There is a prescribed procedure for the amendment of the provisions of the Indian Constitution. This feature has been borrowed from the Constitution of :
4. Which of the following parts/ provisions of the Indian Constitution cannot be amended :
5. Which of the following is not one of the official languages mentioned in the VIIIth Schedule?
6. Many key features of the constitution such as the federal structure of government, provincial autonomy, a bicameral central legislature and the principle of separation of powers, are directly taken from:
7. Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding Prime Minister’s Office (PMO)?
8. For which of the following bills, there is no constitutional provision for a joint sitting of both the houses of the Parliament to resolve a deadlock ?
9. Which of the following High Courts has the largest jurisdiction in the country?
10. Which of the following writs literally means ‘We Command’ ?