Quiz 371: General Knowledge For Bank Clerical & Other Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Capital of which of the following states is called “Scotland of the east”?
2. Which among the following is the first state in India to introduce “Oak Tussar Industry”?
3. Causing agent of which of the following disease produces Integrase enzyme?
4. In which year Akbar’s reign ended?
5. Which of the following Mughal Emperors shifted his imperial court and residence from Agra to Sikri, later renamed as Fatehpur Sikri?
6. In which of the following the term “cap and trade” is used?
7. Kookaburras is the nickname of Hockey Team of which of the following country ?
8. Hagia Sophia is located in which country?
9. Sattriya dance, which is one of the eight principal classical Indian dance traditions is from which of the following states?
10. Which among the following is not a currency?