Integrated Case Management Information System
Integrated Case Management Information System serves as as a digital repository for case-related information. This digital filing system will enable the Supreme Court of India (SCI) to go paperless. Its functions include the option of e-filing cases, checking listing dates, case status, and online service of notice/summons, office reports and overall tracking of progress of a case filed with the apex court registry.
ICMIS will provide information on:
- Next tentative date of listing generated through e-process
- Categories and Acts & Section
- Objections in Defective matters
- Interlocutory Application/Documents
- Office Reports
- Listing dates.
- Appearance information of accused.
Along with this, there will also be an online court fee calculator and an online limitation calculator.