Basic Chemistry Questions & Answers
Click Here to Visit all updated Chemistry Questions
1. Which among the following methods can be used to remove the permanent hardness in water due to calcium or magnesium sulphates?
[D]None of these
2. Which among the following is the main constituent of Biogas?
Biogas comprises primarily methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2) and may have small amounts of hydrogen sulphide (H2S), moisture and siloxanes.
3. Which of the following is an anti-knocking compound, that has been phased out in many countries so far?
[C]Tetra Ethyl Lead
4. Which among the following is a Noble Gas?
5. Which among the following is responsible for depletion of Ozone?
6. Which among the following is popularly called Hypo?
7. Highest percentage of nitrogen is found in which among the following fertilizers among the given options?
[A]Calcium ammonium nitrate
8. Which among the following element is an essential constituent of acids?
9. Which among the following oxides cause the Acid rain ?
[A]Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
[B]Nitrous oxide and sulphur dioxide
[C]Carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide
[D]Sulphur dioxide and carbon monoxide
Nitrous oxide and sulphur dioxide
10. Who among the following had given the Atomic Theory?
Video from our Channel
Tags:Carbon dioxide , Chemical elements , Chemistry , Gaseous signaling molecules , Industrial gases , Inorganic solvents , Natural sciences , Nitrogen , Nitrous oxide , Oxide , Physical sciences , Refrigerants