Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – September 08, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following statements:
- Talaq-e-Hasan, and Talaq-e-Ahsan are revocable while Talaq-e-Biddat is irrevocable.
- In India, Talaq-e-Hasan, Talaq-e-Biddat, Talaq-e-Ahsan are all banned under ‘The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Act, 2019’.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. In which of the following countries Talaq-e-Biddat is legal?
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. With respect to Islam, terms, ‘khula’, ‘illa’, ‘mubaraat’ pertain to which of the following?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|