Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – August 5, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Identify the social-religious reform movement from the statements given below:
- It was a radical movement.
- It cherished the ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity.
- It advocated for women’s right and education.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. With respect to the Inter-state council, consider the following statements:
- It is a permanent constitutional body.
- Its recommendations are binding on the concerned parties.
- It is chaired by the Home Minister.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. eVOTL, which was in news recently, is related to which of the following?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|