Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – August 08, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following countries are member countries of recently launched Indo-Pacific Economic Framework?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. Consider the following statements on Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF) and Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP):
- Both RCEP and IPEF are free trade agreement.
- IPEF will not pursue tariff liberalisation.
- Advance labour and environment standards are not part of the RCEP.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. With respect to the Oxfam report, consider the following statements:
- Covid pandemic has created a new billionaire every 30 hours.
- It called for a one-off “solidarity tax”.
- It called for an annual wealth tax on millionaires of two percent, and five percent for billionaires.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|