Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – June 25, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Who among the following freedom fighters from south India is credited for coining the slogan ‘Jal, Jangal, Zameen’ and also for his contribution in the culmination of the Telangana Rebellion of 1946?
2. Which of the following pairs of musicians and associated instruments are matched correctly?
- Pandit Shivkumar Sharma – Santoor
- Kadri Gopalnath – Veena
- Hariprasad Chaurasia – Flautist
- Geetashree Sandhya Mukherjee – Saxophonist
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. With respect to India, terms, ‘baoli’, ‘panam keni’, ‘ahar pynes’, ‘taanka’ pertain to which of the following?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|