Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – June 30, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following pairs of important days and dates are matched correctly?
- Civil Services Day – 21 April
- National Panchayati Raj Day – 24 April
- National Integration Day – 29 November
- National Statistics Day – 19 June
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. With respect to the Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2021, consider the following statements:
- It seeks to implement provisions of CITES.
- It empowers state government to notify a conservation reserve.
- It seeks to reduce total number of schedules to three.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. Which of the following reports was/were released by NITI Aayog?
- State of India’s Children: Status and Trends in Multidimensional Child Development
- Reimagining Healthcare in India through Blended Finance
- School Education Quality Index
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|