Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – May 14, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following countries has introduced the ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme for displaced Ukrainians?
2. Consider the following pairs:
Awards – Recipients in 2022
- Pritzker Architecture Prize – Francis kéré
- Stockholm Water Prize – Wilfried Brutsaert
- International Women of Courage Award – Rizwana Hasan
- Whitley Gold Award – Charudutt Mishra
Which of the pairs given above are matched correctly?
3. With reference to the ‘draft health law’, which of the following provisions are correct?
- It proposes a three-tier health administration system.
- It will replace the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
- It has defined various measures such as isolation, quarantine and lockdown.
- It will cover public health emergencies caused by bioterrorism, natural disasters, chemical and nuclear attacks or accidents.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|