Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – May 13, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Which of the following pairs of folk dances and respective states are matched correctly?
- Lavani – Maharashtra
- Jhamakada – Nagaland
- Zeliang – Himachal Pradesh
- Saang – Uttar Pradesh
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. With respect to the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, consider the following statements:
- It mandated to constitute Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) with 50 or more employees.
- ICC has powers similar to criminal court.
- ICC must complete the inquiry within 90 days.
- The Act also deals with punishment for false complaint.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
3. Which of the following countries are parties to Biological Weapons Convention?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|