Third India Tourism Mart organised by FAITH
The Third India Tourism Mart was organised on February 18, 2021. It was addressed by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Dr Harsh Vardhan. The event was organised by the Federation of Associations in India Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) through video conferencing.
- The event was participated by over 250 delegates from 60 countries virtually.
- It will be held from February 18, 2021 to February 20, 2021.
- The event will bring together a mix of right buyers from world and right exhibitors from India.
- It will provide the platform to connect with several buyers and exhibitors.
- The buyers and exhibitors will be brought together with common spirit of curiosity and desire in order to do business together.
- The third India Tourism Mart is significant as it is being organized at a time when the world is emerging from the impact of COVID-19 pandemic.
- It was also significant since the countries are now contemplating to open up the travel with all health & security precautions measures in place.
Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism & Hospitality (FAITH)
It is the policy federation of all the national associations. It represents the complete tourism, travel and hospitality industry of India. It was launched in the year 2013. When the FAITH was established Indian tourism was ranked at 68th in the World Economic Forum Tourism Competitiveness index. Following this, the FAITH worked on many initiatives in collaboration with the Ministry of tourism. Thus, in the year 2019, India was ranked 34th in the World Economic Forum tourism competitiveness index.
Category: Events Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|