PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Eighth Instalment released
Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently released the eighth instalment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
Under the Scheme, the Government of India transfers Rs 6,000 to the account of small and marginal farmers. These funds are transferred in three instalments. The first instalment of Rs 2,000 is made between April and June. Second Instalment is made between August and November. The third instalment is made between December and March.
About the Scheme
- The scheme was begun in 2018.
- The scheme provides financial support to farmers who hold land ownership up to two hectares.
- Since its inception, the GoI has provided Rs 75,000 crores.
- It aims to cover 125 million farmers irrespective of their land size.
The beneficiary of the scheme shall check his or her application status in the portal. They shall get the details by entering mobile number or Aadhaar number or Account Number.
It will provide farmer’s name and amount sent to his bank account.
Detailed Analysis PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Government recently initiated the process to identify illegal beneficiaries under the scheme
- What were the achievements of the scheme when it completed two years in 2021?
- What were the achievements of the scheme when it completed on year in 2020?
- Why was PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi launched?
- What are the shortcomings in PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi?
- PM-KISAN Scheme: 17,793 crores released to 8.89 farmers
- Only Aadhar authenticated bank accounts to get PM-Kisan payments
- Kalia Scheme merges with PM-KISAN
- Andhra Pradesh government launches YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana
- Weavers Samman Yojana launched by Karnataka
Month: Current Affairs - May, 2021
Category: Government Schemes Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|