MCA21 Version 3.0 to be Launched
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) will launch the data analytics-driven MCA21 Version 3.0 by October 2021 in the financial year 2021-22.
MCA21 Version 3.0
- The MCA21 Version 3.0 system is the Mission Mode e-Governance project of India.
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs highlights that the project will comprise of the additional modules for e-Adjudication, e-Consultation, and Compliance Management.
- It is a technology-driven project that will be launched with the aim of,
- Promoting Ease of Doing Business,
- Strengthening the enforcement,
- Facilitating the seamless integration and
- Exchanging the data among the regulators and
- Enhancing the user experience.
- Project will also comprise of the Micro-services architecture along with high scalability and capabilities for advanced analytics.
- The MCA21 V3 project further aims to transform the corporate regulatory environment in India.
- Project is aided by the latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence.
- Major components of the projects include e-scrutiny, e-adjudication, MCA Lab, e-Consultation and Compliance Management System (CMS).
- This project will be operated by L&T InfoTech.
- It will also comprise of the interactive user dashboards, chatbot enabled helpdesk and the mobile apps.
MCA21 Mission Mode Project
It is the e-governance initiative that was launched by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. This project is one among the 31Mision Mode Projects of the National e-Governance Plan. This project was launched because in 2002, the Ministry has faced the problem to provide services to around 7.5 lakh corporate entities. For that matter, huge paperwork was required to be done. Number of documents held were increasing constantly. Thus, this project was launched to ease the task of the ministry. National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is the body that does the task of managing the bid process. It is being implemented by Tata Consultancy Services under the Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT) model.
National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)
This initiative was launched by the government to make all government services available to the citizens through electronic media. This plan was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) in collaboration with the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG).