Labour Minister to Launch Software for 5 surveys
The Labour Minister, Santosh Gangwar, will launch the software applications for five all India surveys on February 18, 2021.
- The survey will also include the data of migrant and domestic workers.
- The Labour Minister will also release the instruction manuals with questionnaire for all the five All India Surveys.
- The survey will be conducted by the Labour Bureau.
- These All India five surveys include:
- on Migrant workers.
- on Domestic Workers.
- on Employment Generated by Professionals.
- on Employment Generated in Transport Sector and
- Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey.
All-India Survey on Domestic Workers
- The All-India Survey on Domestic Workers will be carried with the objective of estimating the proportion of Domestic Workers in the workforce coming from across India.
- The survey will calculate the percentage distribution of these domestic workers and households that employ them.
All-India Survey on the migrant workers
- Survey on the migrant workers will be carried with the aim of finding the estimated number of migrant workers in India.
- It will also collect the information on their living & working conditions and the socio-economic conditions.
All-India survey on employment generated by professionals
- This survey has essentially two-fold objectives:
- To estimate the total number of active professionals in the country and
- To capture the employment generated by these professionals.
All-India survey on employment generated in Transport Sector
It will assess the employment generated in Transport Sector of India.
All-India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey
This survey will measure the relative change in employment situation in the successive quarters for a sizeable group of non-farm economy. It will cover all the eight important sectors of Indian economy.
Category: Economy & Banking Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|