Quiz 1: Basic GK for All Exams (updated)
Watch Video Here
1. In which of the following states, the Sharavati Project is located?
2. What does the Olympic Flame symbolize?
3. For which among the following kinds of offenses, COFEPOSA was enacted in 1970s?
4. Which among the following Ministries of India publishes the Employment News?
5. Which of the following state does not share boundary with Myanmar?
6. Who is known as Father of Green Revolution?
7. The total valley area covered by Damodar Valley Corporation is approximately 24,235 sq. km. In which among the following states this area is spread?
8. If a match live commentary in Delhi commences at 10.00 am, at what time the viewer at London should tune into?
9. Polavaram Project is located in which state?
10. Who among the following poets used to write the Urdu Ghazals with the pen name “Asad”?