UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 292
1. is shared by three countries viz. Brazil, Colombia and Peru
2. accounts for almost half of earth’s total rainforests
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Which of the above are used for the treatment of Malaria?
1. Nominal Capital is the maximum capital which the company can raise in its life time
2. Subscribed Capital is the shares outstanding
3. Reserved Capital is used in case of the winding up of the company
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- It acts as a pan-India electronic trading portal for farm produce
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the lead promoter of NAM
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Andhra Pradesh
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 292. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series