UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 292
1. Consider the following statements and bring out the only wrong statement?
2. All Minority Educational Institutions are entitled to exercise rights enshrined in which among the following articles of Constitution of India?
3. Amazon Rain Forest:
1. is shared by three countries viz. Brazil, Colombia and Peru
2. accounts for almost half of earth’s total rainforests
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
4. During the early Vedic period, which of the following priests served as presiding priest during ritual sacrifices?
Consider the following drugs:
Which of the above are used for the treatment of Malaria?
6. Consider the following statements:
1. Nominal Capital is the maximum capital which the company can raise in its life time
2. Subscribed Capital is the shares outstanding
3. Reserved Capital is used in case of the winding up of the company
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
7. Some of the accounts in banks are classified as "Special Mention Accounts". What are these accounts?
8. Which of the following is an electronic platform developed by the Ministry of Labour and Employment for effective enforcement of no child labour policy?
Consider the following statements about the National Agriculture Market (NAM):
- It acts as a pan-India electronic trading portal for farm produce
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the lead promoter of NAM
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
The Polavaram project has raised concerns into the people of which of the following states as some areas of these states come under the proposed dam?
- Andhra Pradesh
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 292. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series