UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 293
- Town Area Committee
- Port Trust
- Cantonment Area
- Shom Pen
- They cover approximately 6% of Earth's land area
- Brazil, Indonesia, Zaire, and Peru have more than half of the world's tropical forests.
- Over half of the world's tropical forests have already been cleared or degraded.
- Reforestation is ensuring that tropical forests are being used on a sustainable-yield basis
- Yellow-bellied glider
- Greater Gliding Possum
- Flex fuels are cleaner alternatives to fossil fuels
- Flex fuels are less volatile than petrol
1. Petrol engines have spark plugs , diesel engines have no spark plugs
2. In petrol engines the mixture of air and petrol is drawn in by the falling piston, in diesel engines only air is drawn in by the falling piston
3. In petrol engines the mixture of air and petrol is compressed, in diesel engines only air is compressed
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 293. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series