UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 291
- It is a prokaryotic protist of genus ‘Plasmodium’ transmitted by female Anopheles Mosquito.
- After entering the body, it multiplies within the Red Blood Cells(RBCs) of humans and causes symptoms of Malaria after destroying the RBCs.
- A High Court can issue a writ to another High Court
- High Court can issue a writ against itself in its judicial capacity
1. This tribe is mostly found in Maharashtra and parts of Madhya Pradesh
2. This tribe is one of the denotified tribes of India
3. The members of this tribe are nomadic hunters with excellent skill in catching birds
4. Recently, this community was making news for being part of an initiative to save critically endangered lesser floricans
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- He was the last independent Nawab of Bengal
- He ordered the British to demolish additional fortifications at Calcutta
- He is associated with the Black Hole incident of Calcutta in 1756
- It is an initiative under the Ministry of Science & Technology
- The mission focuses on sustainable utilization of renewable biological resources
- Neem Coated Urea prevents leeching of nitrogen of urea
- Government of India has made it mandatory for domestic fertiliser firms to “neem coat” at least 75 per cent of their urea production
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Hydrocarbons (HC)
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 291. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series