Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 9, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 9, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What was the ruling period of Chalukyas of Badami ?
2. Who among the following appoints Attorney General of India?
3. Which of the following authorities lays down a priority of inheritance which places the wife, followed by daughters immediately after sons?
4. Seventeen Point Agreement ” was a turning point in the history of which of the following neighbors of India?
5. In which year Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for the Welfare of Minorities was launched ?
6. Which among the following country owns the firsty permanent base in the area at Antarctica defined by the Antarctic Treaty System?
7. Baikonur Cosmodrome, world’s first and largest operational space launch facility is located in which among the following countries?
8. What is the difference between the mass number of Parent nucleus and Daughter nucleus in an alpha-decay process?
9. The capital of which Scandinavian country is located on the islands of Zealand and Amager?
10. In which Indian city, would you find the mosque with “Shaking Minarets”?