Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 28, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 28, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following Sikh Gurus introduced the Gurmukhi Script?
2. In which city is the dargah (tomb) of sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti located ?
3. India’s first Nobel Prize for Physics was claimed in 1930 by the renowned physicist Sir C.V. Raman for his work in which among the following fields?
4. Which among the following is a galaxy ?
5. Madurai was a capital of which of the following dynasties?
6. In context with the Fertilizer requirement in the country, for which of the following resource we are 100 % import dependent?
7. Who among the following scientists is known for developing techniques for DNA fingerprinting and DNA profiling which are now used all over the world in forensic science to assist police detective work?
8. What is the total number of British overseas territories?
9. Nobel laureate Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, is related to which of the following branches of science?
10. The central nodal agency for implementing the price support operations for commercial crops is: