Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 10, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 10, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following is the author of ‘Harshacharita’ ?
2. The Gangotri National Park (GNP) is located in which state?
3. The Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary (JSBS) is located in which state/UT?
4. Mount Kosciuszko is the highest mountain in__?
5. Which among the following is a Noble Gas?
6. Which among the following is the essential character of the ADSL Internet Connections?
7. Which of these statements is correct about the energy of a satellite:
8. What is the general trend for electronegativity in a group of the periodic table as we move from top to bottom?
9. ‘India by the Nile’, was a cultural festival celebrated by India and which other country?
10. Which of the following shall be the main document of identification of a voter?