Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 5, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 5, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Vallabhi era is identical with which of the following era?
2. World’s first oil paintings have been found in which of the following countries?
3. All revenues received by the Government of India by direct and indirect taxes are kept in which among the following?
4. The most favored nation (MFN) rule and the national treatment policy of the World Trade Organization enshrine themselves with which of the following?
5. Who among the following was the Russia born Buddhist Monk in Tibet was a study partner and close associate of the 13th Dalai Lama?
6. The vaccine of which of the following diseases was not included in the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) initiated by the Government of India in 1978?
7. Which among the following is known as Gresham’s Law?
8. What happens to the resistance of a p-n junction diode when forward biased?
9. Which of the following statements is correct about compounds of Nitrogen?
10. In which of these places, is the Kumbh Mela celebrated?