Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – February 1, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, February 1, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following countries does not share its border with Black Sea?
2. In which among the following years, Sabarmati Ashram was established by Mahatma Gandhi?
3. In which year Robert Edwin Peary became the first person to reach the North Pole ?
4. Battle of the Hydaspes was fought between Alexander and King Porus in 326 BC. Hydapses means which river________?
5. Which of the following policy was launched in 1992 just after the end of the cold war, following the collapse of the Soviet Union?
6. Which among the following test is most suitable to judge paternity ?
7. What is the capital of Ecuador?
8. Which of the following trophies is related with the game of ‘Football’?
9. Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) was initiated by which among the following countries?
10. Consider the following initiative with Ministries associated to them:
- Project Swarna – Ministry of Railways
- Project CHAMAN – Ministry of Agriculture
- Project DARPAN – Ministry of Communications
Which of the above is/are correct?