Reports and Indices Current Affairs MCQs
31. As per a report by Rystad Energy, what amount could be saved by US oil industry by replacing humans with robots on oil rigs?
32. Which state has the largest number of old vehicles in India, as per the recent Road Ministry Data?
33. Which institution in its report “South Asia Vaccinates”, estimates India’s GDP growth in FY 22 would be in the range from 7.5% to 12.5%?
34. How many Indian billionaires are placed in the Forbes Rich list for 2021?
35. As per the US-based Pew Research Centre, how many Indians have been pushed out from the middle class due to COVID 19 pandemic?
36. What is the percentage of Indian adults who have experienced cybercrime in the last 12 months, as per a recent report by NortonLifeLock?
37. Which organization has released the “Global review of the death penalty” report?
38. “State of the Global Climate 2020” is the report released by which organization?
39. As per a recent study by CII, Clean Air Fund and Dalberg, what % of India’s GDP would be the cost of air pollution on Indian businesses?
40. Which organization has released the “Estimates of Global E Commerce Report 2019”?