Reports and Indices Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 138 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Reports and Indices Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. As per the ‘World Cyber Protection Week Survey’ by the firm Acronis, what percentage of companies suffered data loss last year?
32. The report titled ‘East Asia and Pacific in the Time of Covid-19’ has been released by which global organisation?
33. As per a recent survey, about one-fourth of Indians currently pay for news. Which international organisation conducted the survey?
34. As per a recent survey released by the National Council for Applied Economic Research (NCAER), incomes of about 85% of households in which state/UT have been impacted by Covid-19?
35. ‘Exit from The Lockdown’ is the report released by which industry body of India?
36. As per the recent report of the United Nations, over 117 million children around the world would miss the vaccine for which disease, amid the Covid-19 pandemic?
37. Which country is ranked first for the fourth time in a row, in ‘The World Press Freedom Index 2020’?
38. Which UN agency released a report, which says that the repayments of developing countries on their public external debt will create a great economic stress
39. Which global leader topped the list of most interactions in their Facebook page, according to a recent study conducted by BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe)?
40. ‘From the Great Lockdown to the Great Meltdown’ is the report released by which global organisation?