Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge)
31. The shortest war recorded in history between two sovereign powers was between__?
32. Who defined democracy as a “Government of the people, by the people and for the people”?
33. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
34. The dispute over Shatt-al-Arab region gave way to which of the following wars in modern world history?
35. Which of the following monasteries is known as Galden Namgey Lhatse?
36. Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?
37. Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?
38. Which of the following is a correct set of two official languages of the United Nations?
39. What is the index of refraction for perfect vacuum?
40. When we go deep into the earth: