International Current Affairs MCQs
This category comprises 50 random questions from the total 300 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in International Current Affairs category published in gktoday from 1 January, 2019 till July 4, 2020.
31. As per the notification of WIPO, which country topped the world in filing International Patents filed with WIPO, in 2019?
32. Who has been selected as the nominee for the American Presidential elections from the Democratic party, against Donald Trump?
33. As on February 2020, which country held the maximum value of US government securities, as per the recent data of US Treasury Department?
34. The United States has placed 10 countries including India on the ‘Priority Watch List’, pertaining to which issues?
35. Which international organisation has launched a USD 6.7 billion global appeal to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, as a part of its updated response plan to help fragile nations?
36. Which country recently sworn in its new government led by the Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Benny Gantz?
37. Which country announced a USD 2 billion fund to help developing countries for fighting COVID-19, at the recently held World Health Assembly (WHA)?
38. Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania which were recently making news, are the countries of which continent?
39. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, is the head of which international organisation?
40. Which country announced a ‘Bug bounty programme’, to incentivise those who identify flaws in its Covid-19 contact tracing app?