Current Affairs Quiz - May, 2021
31. At what rate, RBI would lend banks under the On-tap liquidity facility for health care needs?
32. “Road Map 2030”, which was in the news recently, has been adopted by India with which country?
33. Tur/arhar (pigeon pea), urad (black matpe) and moong (green gram) are examples of which type of major crop?
34. DDoS attack, which was making news recently, is associated with which field?
35. Osteocyte is a master regulator cell, associated with which part of the body?
36. Genetically modified mosquitoes have been released in which country?
37. What is the main purpose of using Cryogenic cylinders to carry liquid medical oxygen?
38. What is a ‘TaxiBot’, which was seen in the news recently?
39. Badrinath Dham, which is to be developed as a ‘Spiritual Smart Hill Town’, is located in which state?
40. An endemic trap-jaw ant species named ‘Strumigenys ayersthey’, has been found in which country?