Quiz 614: Current Data on Indian Economy for Bank PO Examinations
1. Maximum share in India’s total external debt is of which among the following currency?
2. National Small Savings Fund is a part of which among the following?
3. The minimum interest rate of a bank below which it is not viable to lend, is known as ____:
4. Which among the following programmes is NOT being implemented in India with assistance of World Bank?
5. If you go to the market and purchase an Air conditioner for your factory, then in economic terminology, you are most probably doing which among the following?
6. Reserve Tranche Position (RTP) is a term used in context with ____?
7. Maximum share in total external debt of India is of ___
8. What is the upper limit of Richter scale?
9. Tibetan Plateau can be best placed in which among the following categories of Plateus?
10. Cape Agulhas makes the dividing point between which of the two oceans?