Quiz 593: Current General Knowledge for All Examinations
1. Who is the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights?
[A] Jose Arce
[B] H.V. Evatt
[C] Navanethem Navi Pillay
[D] None of them
2. Telenor Company belongs to which of the following Countries?
3. Who among the following was awarded as the Sportsman of the Year at the Laureus Sports Awards 2012?
[A] Darren Clarke
[B] Rafael Nadal
[C] Roger Federrer
[D] Novak Djokovic
4. Which of the following islands is an issue of controversy between UK and Argentina?
5. Green Economy is led by?
[A] United Nations Environment Programme
[B] International Hydrological Organization
[C] Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change
[D] European Union
6. RESPONSIVIST Class of Leaders belonged to?
[B] No Changers
[C] Muslim League
7. National Common Mobility Card is named as?
[D] None of the above
8. THE WORLD BENEATH HIS FEET is a Biography of?
[A] Pulela Gopichand
[B] Nawab Pataudi
[C] Ajit Wadekar
9. Who among these is thought of as a Pioneer of Economic Nationalism?
[A] Madan Mohan Malviya
[B] R.C. Dutt
[C] Bipin Chandra Pal
[D] G.K. Gokhale
10. Which is not a recent step for Social Protection?
[A] Skill Development Programme
[B] Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojna
[C] Aam Admi Bima Yojna
[D] Unorganized Workers Social Security Act,2008
11. 15 day Indo-French joint SHAKTI-2011 held at?
12. Which is not a part of National Action Plan on Climate Change?
[A] National Water Mission
[B] National Mission on Pollution Control
[C] National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture
[D] National Mission on Sustainable Habitat
13. Recently Which aerial target system was successfully tested at Chandipur near Balasore in Odisha?
[B] GAF Pika
14. From March 1, 2012 government will operate on which of the project?
[A] National Counter Terrorism Centre
[B] Health Services Equipments Project
[C] Business Consultancy Project
15. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar awards are related with?
16. Which of the following state is home to the Jawai forests that has recently been given Conservation Reserve staus?
[D] Madhya Pradesh
17. Who was the last surviving veteran of the First World War?
[A] Harry Patch
[B] Claude Choules
[C] Florence Beatrice Patterson
18. Which among these is most volatile Foreign Capital?
[A] External Commercial Borrowings
[B] Foreign Direct Investment
[C] Loans from International Financial Institutions
[D] Foreign Portfolio Investment
19. Newly developed UDYAMI helpline is for?
[A] Large capital Industries
[B] Female entrepreneur
[C] Farmers introducing technology in Farming
[D] Micro, small & medium size enterprises
20. “NEW LAMPS FOR OLD” was written by?
[A] Bipin Chandra Pal
[B] Aurobindo Ghosh
[C] Bal Gangadhar Tilak
[D] Ashwani Kumar
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »