Consider the following products:
- Nakshi Kantha
- E. I. Leather
- Sujini Embroidery Work
- Ilkal Sarees
- Aranmula Kannadi
Which among the following is the correct set of the states producing the above products respectively?
Consider the following statements in context with Baulk Line and Bonus Line, the terms used in Kabaddi:
- The distance between the Baulk Line and Bonus Line is 1 meter
- The crossing of Bonus line by a raider means the raider is out of game
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
3. Supreme Court has declared Right to Privacy as fundamental right under which article of Constitution of India?
4. In which year, Liaquat–Nehru Pact was signed?
Consider the following statements:
- ‘Sports’ is a State subject under Entry No.33 of List-II (State List) of the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India.
- Currently, there is a Constitution Amendment Bill which proposes transfer of the subject ‘Sports’ from the State List to the Concurrent List of the Constitution of India
- Union Government can not legislate on the matters of Sports Development
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. India, as a member of which among the following groups has primarily focused on issues such as special safeguard mechanisms and special products that are available to the developing countries to defend sensitivities of millions of resource-poor farmers?
Consider the following:
- Burnpur in West Bengal
- Chandrapur in Maharastra
- Salem in Tamil Nadu
- Vijaynagar in Karnataka
For which of the following, the above are famous ?
8. If a moving body turns its speed to 1.5 times, what will be the impact on its kinetic energy?
9. Via which of the following, the Ministry of Finance is required to review every quarter the trends in Receipts and Expenditure in relation to the Budget and place it before both Houses of Parliament?
10. The 1,020 MW Tala hydroelectric project is the biggest joint project between India and Bhutan so far. On which of the following rivers, this project is constructed?