Quiz 466: General Science For All Examinations
1. Which among the following strictly works on the principle of dipole movement of the water molecules?
2. Which among the following waves are most commonly used in the Night Vision Devices?
3. Which among the following waves are used in the gemstone industry to change white topaz into blue topaz?
4. What do we call the part of the “DTH Satellite dish” that converts the signals from electromagnetic or radio waves to electrical signals ?
5. The power we use at Home has a frequency of 60Hz. What would be the period of the sine wave?
6. Who has been honoured with the India’s highest peacetime military decoration “Ashoka Chakra” at the 69th Republic Day?
7. Consider the following:
- Submarine Communications
- AM Radio
- Short Wave Radio
Arrange the above in increasing frequency of the waves used in their applications.
8. Which among the following correctly represents a Parsec?
9. “Fermi” is a unit of which among the following?
10. Which among the following Vitamin is added to the milk in some countries as it is lost during the process of Fat Removal (Skimming)?