GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 29, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. India’s First TVET Skills Park is to be established in which city?
2. Who is the newly-appointed Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)?
3. Andhra Pradesh has recently signed pact with which US-based company to set up a solar battery manufacturing plant?
4. Project Unnati is related to:
5. Which of the following cities were jointly declared as the ‘Best Heritage City’ at the National Tourism Awards for 2016-17?
6. The Indo-Bangladesh Border conference was held in which city recently?
7. Which state government has decided to create the post of ‘firewomen’ to break gender stereotypes?
8. On which date, the 2018 International Day for the Total Elimination of Nuclear Weapons was observed recently?
9. Which renowned personality has been named as the brand ambassador of Tribes India?
10. Who heads the Lokpal Search Committee to recommend the chairperson and members of the anti-corruption ombudsman Lokpal?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »