Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – July 24-25, 2022 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following pairs:
- 48th G7 Summit – Italy
- 17th G20 Head of State and Government Summit – Bali
- 43rd CARICOM Meeting – Surinam
- ASEAN 2022 – Cambodia
How many pairs given above are matched correctly?
2. Chief Information Commissioner is appointed by the President on the recommendation of a committee consisting of which of the following?
- Prime Minister
- Home Minister
- Leader of opposition in Lok Sabha
- Chief Justice of India
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. With respect to the Vice President of India, consider the following statements:
- Article 63 – Vice President shall be the ex-officio chairman of Council of States.
- Article 65 – Vice President to act as President or to discharge his functions.
- Article 66 – Process of the election to the Vice President.
- Article 71 – Disputes regarding the election of a Vice President shall be inquired and decided by the Supreme Court of India.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|