Daily Current Affairs Quiz: May 09-10, 2021
1. Channel Islands are an archipelago in the English Channel, located between which two countries?
2. The Supreme Court has recently struck down the Housing Industry Regulation Act (HIRA) of which state, as unconstitutional?
3. Giant wood moth, the heaviest moth in the world, are typically found in which country?
4. Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), which was seen in the news recently, is associated with which country?
5. What is a ‘TaxiBot’, which was seen in the news recently?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|