Current Affairs Quiz: February 09-10, 2020
1. The cybersecurity project codenamed Dejfa, that was recently making news, belongs to which country?
2. How many major ports of India are named after individuals?
3. The term “SPICe”, sometimes seen in news, is related to which of the following fields?
4. The term “Batterygate”, recently in news, is related to which of the following tech giants?
5. Recently, Esperanza Base on the Antarctic Peninsula reached a temperature of 18.3 °C , thus becoming the hottest on record for continental Antarctica. Esperanza Base is a research station of which country on Antarctica?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|