1. Nand Chaturvedi, who passed away recently, was a famous poet in which language? [A]Hindi [B]Gujarati [C]Malayalam [D]Kannada Hindi Nand Chaturvedi was a noted Hindi poet and a litterateur. Some of his popular works include, ‘Yeh Samai Mamuli Nahin’, ‘Shabd Sansar ki Yayavaria, collection of essays, ‘Imandar Dunya Ke Liye’ among others. He was given ..
Monthly Archives: December 2014
1. The Bhamala Stupa, a ruined Buddhist Stupa, is located in which one of the following countries? [A]Nepal [B]Bhutan [C]Pakistan [D]China Pakistan Bhamala Stupa is an ancient Gandhara stupa located in Pakistan near Haripur and is a part of so called Bhamala Buddhist Complex. It is a national heritage site of Pakistan and dates back ..
1. Who among the following is the new and first non-tribal Chief Minister of Jharkhand? [A]Raghubar Das [B]Biranchi Narayan [C]Tala Marandi [D]Nagendra Mahto Raghubar Das Raghubar Das, a five-time Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator, has been announced as the first non-tribal chief minister of Jharkhand. Das, who served as the deputy chief minister in the ..
1. Who among the following had founded the Central Hindu College at Varanasi, which was later converted into Banaras Hindu University? [A]Madan Mohan Malviya [B]Annie Besant [C]Bal Gangadhar Tilak [D]Jamna Lal Bajaj Annie Besant Madan Mohan Malviya had established BHU in 1915 with the support of some leaders, mainly Annie Besant. She had founded the ..
1. Who among the following has won the inaugural edition of Dubai Open Golf Championship title- 2014? [A]Arjun Atwal [B]Wang Jeung-hun [C]Simon Yates [D]Shiv Kapur Arjun Atwal Arjun Atwal of India won Dubai Open Golf championship by beating South Korean Wang Jeung-hun. 2. Recently, which among the following has become the first state to launch ..