Quiz 66 : Indian History
1. ” Muazzama” was the title of which of the following Mughal Emperors?
[A]Shah Alam II
[C]Bahadur Shah Zafar
[D] Jahandar Shah
2. After the death of Aurangzeb , which of the following Mughals abolished jazia tax for the first time?
[B]Rafi Ul Darjat
[C]Mohammad Shah Rangila
3. Who among the following are known as King Makers in Indian History?
4. At which among the following places, the modern armory was established by Hyder Ali?
5. Nadir Shah attacked India, at the time of which among the following later Mughals?
[C] Akbar II
6. Who among the following laid the foundation of Shalimar & Nishaat Garden in Kashmir?
7. In context with the Chisti Silsila in India, which among the following is a correct order of the previous one as a disciple of later one?
[A]Moinuddin Chishti→Baba Farid →Bakhtiyar Kaki →Nizamuddin Auliya
[B]Moinuddin Chishti→Nizamuddin Auliya→Bakhtiyar Kaki→Baba Farid and
[C]Moinuddin Chishti→Baba Farid→Nizamuddin Auliya→Bakhtiyar Kaki,
[D]Moinuddin Chishti→Bakhtiyar Kaki→Baba Farid →Nizamuddin Auliya
8. Who among the following is considered to be the teacher of Amir Khusro?
9. Which among the following sects was founded by Sant Tukaram?
10. Who among the following composed Ananga?
11. Who among the following was the immediate successor of Guru Nanak?
12. Surdas was a disciple of which among the following?
13. During the reign of Krishnadev Raya which of the following famous temples were built in Vijaynagar empire?
[D]None of them,
14. In which year, Raja Ram Mohan Roy established the “Atmiya Sabha” a precursor in the socio-religious reforms in Bengal?
15. Treaty of Yandabu was signed after which among the following?
[A]First Anglo-Burmese War
[B] Second Anglo-Burmese War
[D]Third Anglo Afghan war