UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 298
1. Most of the top oil producing countries are in deserts
2. Most Deserts fulfil the conditions that must be present for oil reservoirs to form
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- Hakki Pikki - Karnataka
- Gawada - Goa
- Gaddi - Himachal Pradesh
- Irulas - Kerala
- While Coking Coal is primarily used for metallurgical purpose, Lignite coal is primarily used in power generation
- Lignite coal comprises lion’s share of Indian coal
- Rising male incomes and education
- Rapid increase in female participation in education
- Preferences of educated women for white-collar service employment
1. Jerdonâ??s Courser
2. Slender Loris
3. Narcondam hornbills
Which among the above is / are found in Eastern Ghats region of India?
1. Bivoltine is a breed of mulberry silkmoth which produces two generations a year
2. In India, major type of silk produced is of multivoltine in nature than bivoltines
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 298. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|