UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 297
- Road and Railways
- Sanitary Facilities
- In India, Nitrogen fertilizers is used in higher amount comparison to potassium and phosphate
- The price differentials is one of the main reason of unbalanced fertilizers usage in India
- Heavy nitrogen fertilizers causes nitrate contamination of ground water
- Nitrate cannot be removed once it has entered the underground water system
4. Software Bugs
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is a mixture of methane and carbon dioxide
- Biogas unlike LPG cannot be converted to liquid under the normal temperature
- Wild Rice
- Rossby waves
- Indian Ocean Dipole
- While Equity share holder possess ownership rights in the company, debenture holders do not possess ownership rights
- At the time of liquidation, debenture holders are given preferences over equity holders
- Headquarters of Asian Clearing Union (ACU) are located at Tehran, Iran.
- India is not a member of Asian Clearing Union.
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 297. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|