UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 296
1. Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
2. Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP)
Which among the following statement is correct in this context?
- It was enacted by Lord Lytton
- It came to be known as a “Gagging Act”
- The Act was repealed by Lord Ripon
1. Lok Adalats
2. Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT)
3. Sarfaesi Act
Which among the above work(s) as channel(s) to recover the bad debts?
- Both Ken and Betwa are tributaries of Chambal river, which itself is tributary of Yamuna River
- Both Ravi and Chenab are tributaries of Jhelum river, which itself is a tributary of Indus River
- Spinal cord
- Basal Ganglia
1. Budapest Convention - Cybercrime
2. Bonn Convention - Migratory Species
3. Basel Convention - Hazardous wastes
Which of the above is / are correct matches?
- The scheme is applicable only to public sector banks
- The Lead Bank Scheme (LBS) was applicable to all districts in the country except districts in metropolitan areas
- Lead District Manager of the district is the Chairman of the Block Level Bankers’ Committee and District Collector as chairman for District Consultative Committee (DCC)
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 296. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|