Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: March 16, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for March 16, 2023
- Over 21% of rural households do not have access to any type of toilet, according to a government survey.
- Bar Council of India (BCI) has opened up law practice in India to foreign lawyers and law firms.
- Govt introduces bill in Lok Sabha to strengthen tri-services commanders’ powers.
- Business20 meeting under India’s G20 presidency to begin in Gangtok, Sikkim.
- Ministry of Road Transport releases Policy guidelines for utilising eco-friendly materials in construction of National Highways.
- 2.18 Crore pucca houses completed till 11th March under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- India and World Bank signs loan agreement for construction of Green National Highway Corridors Project in 4 States
- India’s Exports fall 8.8% and trade deficit shrinks over 7% in February.
- Ex-RBI official Deepak Mohanty has been appointed as PFRDA Chairman
- USA: An atmospheric river dumped more torrential rain on California, state of emergency declared.
- With USD 230-billion funds, South Korea to build ‘world’s largest’ chip centre.
- Russia races to retrieve wreckage of a U.S. military drone that crashed over the Black Sea
- Eric Garcetti, former Los Angeles Mayor was announced as the new US ambassador to India
- Indian Shuttler Kidambi Srikanth entered 2nd round of All England Open Badminton Championships.
- American high jumper Dick Fosbury, who revolutionised high jump technique, passed away.
Category: Today's News Headlines
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - February, 2023
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - February, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - February 16-28, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|