Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 4, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 4, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which year, first nationwide elections were held in Afghanistan?
2. Which among the following scientists was known as ‘Wizard of Menlo Park’ ?
3. India’s only active volcano is located at which among the following places?
4. Which among the following is world’s largest circulated magazine?
5. In context with the estimates of crops in India, consider the following:
- First Advance Estimates of the Kharif Crops
- First Advance Estimates of the Rabi Crops
Which among the following is a correct set of months, in which the above estimates are made in India?
6. Christine Lagarde, MD of IMF belongs to which among the following countries?
7. The exhaustive codification of Islamic laws in the name of ‘Fatwa-i-Alamgiri’ was done at the behest of which among the following rulers of Medieval India?
8. Which of the following books has been written by Kishwar Desai?
9. Megasthenes was an ambassador for which of the following empires?
10. Which Indian state has the longest Coastline?