Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 27, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 27, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In the Junagarh inscription, which among the following Saka ruler achievements are highlighted?
2. Which part of the Indian constitution deals with Trade, Commerce and Inter Course within the territories of India?
3. Which among the following is not correctly matched? (largest Producer states )
4. In which of the languages Mahatma Gandhi published newspapers with the name Harijans ?
5. SAARC Charter of Democracy was adopted at:
6. Copper is mainly found in the form of Sulfide deposits, Carbonate deposits and Silicate deposits. Which among the following is the correct set of the copper ores in the same order respectively?
7. National Food Grain Movement Plan is primarily related to which among the following?
8. Normally, under the Election Commission’s norms, how far can a polling station be from your house?
9. Which of the following statements is incorrect regarding Prime Minister’s Office (PMO)?
10. Which of the following is used to treat Municipal water in India?